Roush Ford Service Concierge
Roush Ford is a 100% employee owned company and Top Rated Auto Dealership outside of Hilliard, Ohio. We take pride in providing our customers the finest customer experience in all departments of our dealership. Roush Ford is a Multiple Top Workplace award recipient! We take pride in not only our customers, but our employees and are currently looking to expand our Service Team by hiring a Service Concierge.
- Company paid Short Term Disability Pay
- Company paid Basic Life Insurance
- Insurance Benefits include: Health, Vision and Dental Insurance, Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending, Aflac, Legal and Identity Theft Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Promote from within company
- Provide exceptional customer service in the service department by creating a concierge experience for the customer; meeting and greeting all customers coming into the service department, and introducing them to the amenities the lounge offers.
- Gathering repair orders and reviewing them with the sales manager in order to determine whom the concierge will present the program to first.
- Reviewing AutoAlert Service Appointments to determine who is scheduled for service
- Confirm tomorrows service appointments
- Working with the sales manager to ensure that the AutoAlert Dealsheet is presented to service customers (both waiting and non-waiting customers)
- Assisting the sales manager by communicating the customer’s status during the process
- Complete customer notes within the CRM tool
- Update customer data (address, phone number, email address, etc.)
- Fun facts about the customer or interesting information
- Recording the customer’s level of interest using AutoAlert and VinSolutions
- A note that the customer was presented with the program
- Review daily progress with the sales manager
- Daily activity report
- Daily log
- Inputting key Identifying customers that need follow up
- Assisting the Service Department
- Learning the service department’s processes
- Help to greet customers in a timely fashion
- Provide greater customer engagement by creating a concierge experience.
- Aid in identifying problem customers, working to get the right people involved to remedy the situation.
- The goal is to convert 2% - 3% of our service customers into buyers
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer