Roush Ford is a 100% employee owned company and Top Rated Auto Dealership in Hilliard, Ohio. We take pride in providing our customers the finest customer experience in all departments of our dealership. Roush Ford is a Multiple Top Workplace award recipient!
Qualifications of Experienced Automotive Sales Associate
- Quality customer service skills and sales track record
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Strong interpersonal and communications, in-person and over the phone
- College education preferred, but not required
- Must have valid Driver’s License, be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen.
Primary Responsibilities of Experienced Automotive Sales Associate
- Builds and maintains long-term relationships with customers, serving as the first point of contact between the customer and the dealership.
- Promotes Roush standards for superior customer, employee and Roush dealership management.
- Achieve unit sales target and gross
- Determining the best trade-in value via a fair and equitable process.
- Satisfy the customer’s purchasing needs via seamless sales procedures.
- Close sales effectively, being profit-minded, and understanding new and used car financing and insurance.
- Develop new business and leads increase customer base.
What are the physical job requirements?
- Prolonged periods of walking, standing and working from a computer
- Ability to drive vehicles for appraisals and test drives
- Physically able to perform assigned tasks
- Must be able to work in all types of weather