Roush Ford is a 100% employee owned company and Top Rated Auto Dealership outside of Hilliard, Ohio. We take pride in providing our customers the finest customer experience in all departments of our dealership. Roush Ford is a Multiple Top Workplace award recipient! We take pride in not only our customers, but our employees and are currently looking to expand our Service Team by hiring a Quick Change Technician.
- Company paid Short Term Disability Pay
- Company paid Basic Life Insurance
- Insurance Benefits include: Health, Vision and Dental Insurance, Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending, Aflac, Legal and Identity Theft Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Promote from within company
To maintain Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles for customers.
- Change engine oil and filters on all models of Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles.
- Repair leaking tires.
- Replace lights and windshield wipers.
- Complete multi-point inspections.
- Wash and vacuum vehicles.
- Clean and maintain shop.
- Hold a valid driver’s license with less than 4 points.
- Submit to a drug screening and background check.
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Willingness to accept night and weekend hours.
- Must be able to work safely in a noisy area with many odors present.
- Physically able to regularly lift 50 pounds, occasionally lift up to 85 lbs.
- Must be able to test drive vehicle after repair is completed.
- Must be able to bend, stretch, kneel, and squat to perform repairs and inspections.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Exposure to moving parts.
- Exposure to grease, chemicals, dust, dirt, and the heat and cold of the outdoors.