Are you looking for your next move after the tax deadline? GRF is now hiring Tax Managers for after the October 15th deadline!
Gelfand, Rennert & Feldman, a top entertainment business management firm in Century City, is seeking a Tax Manager to join our team of dedicated professionals. The primary responsibility of this role is to oversee client service work in the areas of business management and taxation.
- Preparation and review of complex, multi-state tax returns (individual, S corporation, C corporation, partnership, estate and trusts)
- Stay abreast of changing state and federal laws, policies, economic/political climate which may affect clients’ finances
- Supervise and review staff accountant’s preparation of moderately complex tax returns
- Conduct tax research and multi-jurisdictional planning
- Act as a coach and trainer to develop staff members into efficient and effective client team members, and address performance issues and concerns as needed
- Assist partners in identifying and onboarding prospective clients
A successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- 10+ years of experience in accounting and taxation for high net-worth individuals
- Excellent communication skills (in person, on the phone, and via email)
- Sense of urgency and demonstrated ability to follow through
- Commitment to professionalism and accuracy
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting; Masters in taxation preferred
- Active CPA license highly preferred
- Experience with Datafaction and GoSystems software is highly preferred
- Prior exposure to royalties, touring services, music publishing and record label administration is highly preferred
This is an exempt position. Salary is competitive based on experience. Comprehensive benefits package includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness, 401(k), a generous paid time off policy and up to ten paid holidays per year. We offer a diverse and employee-friendly environment with great work/life balance.
Gelfand, Rennert & Feldman is an Equal Opportunity Employer.