Are you looking for your next move after the tax deadline? GRF is now hiring Staff Accountants for after the October 15th deadline!
Gelfand, Rennert & Feldman, a top entertainment business management firm in Century City, is seeking Staff Accountants to join our team of dedicated professionals.
- Prepare individual, corporate (S corp and C corp), partnership, estate, trust, fiduciary, and exempt organization tax returns
- Review General Ledger and reports to assist in preparation of tax projections
- Perform tax research and planning, as needed, to solve client’s tax issues
- Correspondence regarding tax notices, jurisdictional issues and/or tax audits
- Prepare closeouts for loan-out corporations and analyzing payroll withholding requirements for federal and state
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports that may include net worth statements, cash flow schedules, meeting packages, budgets, investment analysis, tour reconciliations, etc.
- Assist with state, local and international tax clearances for touring artists
- Assist client service team with other projects, as necessary
A successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- 2+ years (Staff) or 5+ years (Senior Staff) in preparation and/or review of individual, corporate, partnership, and trust tax returns
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Organization skills with attention to detail
- Capability to learn new systems and process information quickly
- Proficiency at Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and QuickBooks
- Familiarity with Datafaction is a plus
- Familiarity with GoSystems is a plus
- Undergraduate degree is required
- CPA is highly preferred
This is a non-exempt position. Salary is competitive based on experience. Comprehensive benefits package includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness, 401(k), a generous paid time off policy and up to ten paid holidays per year. We offer a diverse and employee-friendly environment with great work/life balance.
Gelfand, Rennert & Feldman is an Equal Opportunity Employer.