The Manager, Maintenance is responsible for managing the maintenance department at one of the Mansfield campus locations, which includes mentoring and coaching a group of ten (10) or more hourly employees. This position will focus on asset management, troubleshooting maintenance challenges/issues, and working with a team of people to improve overall equipment effectiveness.
1. Manage daily maintenance activities for the equipment, building, and independent site contractors to ensure the facility meets annual improvement goals.
2. Provide technical support for efficient troubleshooting/problem solving activities and maintenance repair to maximize efficiencies and limit downtime.
3. Maintain the facility's asset management software. Ensure that appropriate inventory levels for standard replacement parts are maintained.
4. Resolve equipment and organizational bottlenecks through effective trouble shooting techniques. Perform followup analysis to identify and resolve recurring downtime/inefficient operational issues.
5. Drive a proactive approach to Safety Management through education and reinforcement. Ensure that proper health and safety methods are followed in accordance local, state, and federal regulations.
6. Work with the Management and Manufacturing teams to improve overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) in order to maximize the each machines capability.
7. Drive employee engagement, training, and development to maximize manufacturing, quality, safety, and productivity goal attainment.
8. Monitor team success through documented periodic work performance evaluations.
9. Assists with department budget and monitors expenditure of funds in budget.
10. May perform the duties of subordinates as needed to complete maintenance activities.
11. Perform all other duties as assigned.
Klein Tools provides a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
If you have the commitment to succeed and the desire to join an organization recognized as the industry leader, please submit your cover letter and resume.
No phone calls please.