I’m currently looking for an experienced VoIP/FreePBX Technician for a direct hire role with a local MSP. If you’re interested in hearing more please submit your resume for consideration.
The VoIP/FreePBX Tech will be responsible for the following:
Under general supervision, provide technical software, hardware, and network problem resolution to clients. The FreePBX Technician receives and responds to customer inquiries and requests for technical assistance via the help desk management system.
Qualified candidate must have great customer service skills and able to work with wide range of personalities. This position requires the candidate to provide phone support and to travel around to various clients. The candidate must have great communication skills, over the phone or otherwise. Must be able to effectively perform root cause analysis, troubleshoot a wide variety of issues and document resolution methods when necessary.
The candidate chosen for this position will be required to participate in rotating 24/7 on-call schedule to handle customer issues reported after business hours.
• Network Discovery, Assessments, and Written Analysis
• Setup, configuration, and maintenance of PBX Systems
• Implementation of Hosted PBX services
• Physical to Hosted Migrations, support, and maintenance
• Configuration of Firewalls/Routers
• Troubleshoot LAN/WAN connectivity issues
• Troubleshoot Internet connectivity problems
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
• FreePBX Experience
• Basic understanding of VoIP
• Understanding of POTS, PRI, SIP, IAX
• Virtual Private Network (VPN)
• Basic troubleshooting (DHCP issues, physical setup, etc)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year