We are currently looking for an experienced User Experience Researcher for a contract role in the Dublin area. If you have a passion for UX/UI research I'd like to hear from you.
Below is a brief description of the requirements for this position.
Research Planning and Recruitment
- Develop a well-crafted research plan with clear research objectives.
- Write usability research screeners and discussion guides.
- Recruit targeted end-users for specific research studies.
- Moderate one-on-one basic usability sessions.
- Help develop and implement quantitative surveys.
- Conduct stakeholder and client interviews.
- Extract insights about user behaviors from web instrumentation tools.
- Translate user insights into actionable recommendations for the product team.
Presentation of Insights
- Craft personas and other “information radiators” (e.g. journey maps) to communicate insights across the design and development teams.
- Present design research findings to the larger team in a clear and organized fashion.
- Work closely with the product team to identify research objectives.
- Establish and implement an overall research strategy.