Are you an influential person amongst your peers?
Do you aspire to some day run your own business, be an advisor looked to in your community, lead a team & have high income potential?
Would you like to gain experience in the Insurance & Financial Services Industry with a Fortune 50 Company?
Stephen Cole State Farm is seeking motivated & outgoing individuals to join our team as Insurance & Financial Services Sales Representatives in our Sandy Springs, GA office. In this position you will ask clients questions to understand their financial goals. You will then come up with creative insurance & financial solutions, with the help of your team and our company, to put together the best options for your clients.
As part of our successful team, we will assist in developing your business leadership skills, industry and State Farm business acumen, as well as sales and marketing experience. This development and mentoring can lead you in the right direction to better prepare you for a potential future career as a State Farm agent. As part of this opportunity, you will learn from an experienced agent, see what it's like to run a business and help grow an agency.
My Training Program Includes:
- Learning to market property/casualty, life, health, bank & investment products
- Setting sales and growth goals
- Working closely with the agent to gain an understanding of the agent’s role and office logistics
As an Associate, you will receive...
- Entry into the State Farm Agent Aspirant Program
- Salary Plus Commission/Bonus
- Paid Time-Off
- Travel Promotion Opportunity
- Savings Contribution
- Life Insurance Contribution
- Retention Bonus
- Valuable Experience
- Sales experience is a plus (outside or inside sales representative, retail sales, or telemarketing)
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
- Property & Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life & Health license (must be able to obtain)
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish client relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.