Dermalogica is seeking a Supply Chain Intern to embrace a fantastic opportunity to learn and have hands on experience in managing the Procure to Pay process within Dermalogica.
You will have an opportunity to work in a fast-paced consumer Cosmetic organization assisting in various task which ranges from timeline adherence, report and uploading of data, task follow ups, to purchase order placement and confirmation.
You will be excited by the development of new systems, processes and approaches to support functional performance improvements.
You will be someone who can do this in a smart and intelligent way, merging best practice thinking in procurement with the latest technology and software developments available.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for assisting planning and purchasing staff on various task from date management to data analysis and reporting
- Assist Demand team with handling forecast upload, report preparations, and forecast data collections from respective marketing teams
- Assist Purchasing team with adding J line items on PO, PO date updates, entry of lead times, pricing, and minimums into JDE system
- Assist Innovation team with date confirmation of task, verifying gaps in purchasing or planning values, etc.
- Assist where applicable artwork follow up with vendors and marketing
- Support other activities as assigned and approved by manager
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- You will be a recent college graduate or final year in undergraduate or graduate program specifically in Business management with concentration in Finance, Supply Chain & Operations, or similar
- You will be able to adapt and learn quickly with previous business operation experience being helpful
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- You will have opportunity to provide insights and automation to existing assigned task where it’s appropriate
- You will be able to demonstrate an ability to fail fast and iterate quickly.
- Your approach will be results-oriented with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and an ability to build productive relationships with peers.
- In addition, you will be able to demonstrates the use of data to derive insights and inform appropriate actions.
To be considered for this role, please click “Apply Now” to complete your online application. Please know that all applications are reviewed for consideration. A member of the Human Resources team will contact you if your experience and skills are match for the position.
Dermalogica is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!