Panda Express is a quick-service Chinese restaurant based on a concept so unique that it has quickly become the fastest growing chain within the fastest growing segment of the restaurant industry - Asian cuisine. Our restaurant general managers are "complete managers" who thrive in a high-energy environment and want to act like owners - leading by example and assisting other restaurant employees in daily operations as needed.
- Lead all aspects of a Panda Express restaurant including hiring, training, coaching, and development.
- Ensure the safety of our Guests and Associates through training and execution of food safety and restaurant safety standards and guidelines.
- Lead all or some Guest components of a Panda Express restaurant including excellent food quality, guest service, associate friendliness, and restaurant cleanliness through your team using proven systems and routines.
- Lead all or some financial areas of a Panda Express restaurant including sales growth, cost management, and profit growth.
- Applies thorough knowledge of all policies, procedures and practices utilized within unit managed.
- Understands ways in which unit relates to and impacts PRG.
- Demonstrates knowledge of PRG operations and objectives. Seeks information regarding trends affecting food service industry.
- Competitive Pay & Bonus Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Paid Time Off and/or Vacation/Paid sick leave
- Education Fund & Scholarship (qualifications required)
- Career Advancement and Personal Growth
- Excellent leaders with great people skills.
- Proactive - Sees life as choices and chooses to make a positive impact.
- People Oriented - enjoys working with our guests and associates, possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
-Growth Oriented - knows that learning and growth are keys to personal and professional success and is willing and able to share learning with others.
-Results Oriented - focuses on getting results without compromising guest, people, and financial areas.