Loyal Source Government Services is seeking a Healthcare Scheduling Coordinator to support administrative functions for large Federal staffing contracts. This is a full time, direct hire opportunity located in our corporate office in Orlando, FL near UCF.
Our Scheduling Coordinator will serve as the main point of contact for scheduling of clinical staff working on one of our large nationwide federal contracts. Daily responsibilities of the Scheduling Specialist will be:
· Orchestrating the scheduling for clinical staff in 50+ locations
· Communicating with the clinical staff in remote locations
· Ensure smooth communication within the project team and other cross-functional teams and clients
· Other duties as assigned by Program Manager
To be successful in this position, the candidate will have:
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· Previous Staffing Experience required
· 2+ years of high volume or per diem scheduling of clinical healthcare professionals required
· Experience working with large employee pool (per diem)
· Experience working with remote clinical staff
· Proficient in Microsoft Office products – Outlook, Word, and Excel
· Previous experience using Google Docs
· Ability to interpret and apply rules, regulations, and procedures
· Ability to execute projects within established time constraints.
· Ability to work independently and autonomously
· Excellent organization and time management capabilities
· The ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
We offer a competitive base salary and a full benefits package including health, STD & life insurance as well as optional dental, vision, LTD and a 401(k) plan.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies. LSGS does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters.
LSGS prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic consideration protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.