The function of the Implementation Specialist is to manage the implementation of Health Care Logistics developed technology products for end users. This role will also provide backup online demo presentations when the sales team is unavailable and serve as a backup support contact.
- Visit customers and perform a walk-thru of the facility and gathering information to insure a successful implementation.
- Lead a team from HCL to perform the implementation at the customer facility.
- Provide onsite training of all users while implementing.
- Visit the customers after implementation to review the project and identify any gaps that may exist.
- Be a backup resource to the sales department for online demonstrations of the product.
- Conduct product training to the sales department.
- Provide backup coverage for customer submitted support requests.
- Participate in the development meetings to understand new functionality and communicate back and customer feedback.
- Assist other IT staff as needed to support department and company goals.
- Other duties and functions as required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must be willing to travel to customer facilities as needed for implementations.
- Possess a bachelor’s or higher degree in a technology related field or significant related experience.
- Ability to assimilate information quickly and accurately.
- Expert utilizing various Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be willing to work extended hours and weekends as needed.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively.
Physical Requirements / BFOQ's
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Ability to move around unaided (tasks such as sitting, standing, bending, kneeing, twisting, squatting, and pushing and pulling)
- Hand and finger dexterity sufficient to use a computer keyboard.
- Have a valid Ohio driver's license