South Carolina Federal Credit Union is currently seeking a Financial Service Representative to join our team of outstanding professionals in the Charleston metro area.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Navigate multiple systems to professionally perform intermediary service task in person with a high degree of accuracy and speed in a high-volume, fast-paced financial center environment.
- Service task include, but are not limited to, processing monetary/non-monetary transactions and balancing drawer, as well as conducting other service related task.
- Professionally correspond with members and provide superior member service.
- Meet or exceed established performance goals and operational standards.
- Engage in relationship building discussions with members to identify financial needs.
- Maintain in-depth product and service knowledge in order to refer products and services that best fit the members' needs.
- Assist members with various online products and services offered.
- Properly verify members' identification and ensure confidentiality of members' information.
- Promote and adhere to rules, regulations, policies, procedures and guidelines pertaining to duties and responsibilities of respective area(s).
- Actively participate in training activities, coaching sessions, and meetings.
- Support and promote teamwork among all areas of the credit union.
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Minimum requirements include:
- A minimum of one year of similar or related cash handling experience within a customer/member service environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to successfully perform duties with a high degree of accuracy and speed in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to identify members' needs and refer products and services.
- Possess interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with others.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Basic proficiency in Windows based programs.
- Intermediate mathematical skills performing calculations involving adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
NOTE: Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Equal Opportunity Employer