We are looking for proactive, hardworking and dedicated employees with an emphasis on excellence in customer service.
St. Louis Pipe & Supply is a domestic and international steel distributor supplying materials to a variety of industries with a strong presence in the oil & gas sector.
The inside sales position is responsible for working with domestic and international customers to provide quotations, deliver solutions and close new and repeat business.
- Manage accounts through preparing quotes, processing orders, purchasing material, coordinating logistics, invoicing and following up on payments.
- Prospect new clients as well as grow and maintain existing accounts.
- Prepare pricing and information for both basic inquiries and large project bids.
- Source and purchase material to fulfill orders.
- Gain a working knowledge of pipe, valves and fittings to assist with customer inquiries.
- Create increased opportunity for St. Louis Pipe by offering alternative solutions.
- Build relationships with vendors to maximize key resources and service to customers.
- Negotiate with vendors to increase margins and meet customer needs.
- Solve problems by communicating, gathering information and evaluating options.
- We welcome candidates who are highly organized, detail-oriented, customer service focused, diplomatic, proactive, and self-motivated.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Base salary + monthly commission + annual incentives
- Health + long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation + holidays
- SIMPLE IRA
Morgan Kuhn – firstname.lastname@example.org – ph. (303) 955-2695
1720 S Bellaire St., Ste 810, Denver, CO 80222