MIL is a dynamic workforce of industry professionals who deliver world-class solutions in cyber, engineering, financial management, and information technology – and we are looking for candidates like you. Whether you’re fresh out of college or the military or well into your professional services career, MIL has great job opportunities that might be right for you.
Here at The MIL Corporation, we pride ourselves on the family-like environment instilled amongst our team. Our employees love working here, and it truly shows through our various recognitions & awards. Last year alone, we earned:
Whether your goal is to help defend our country through the cyber efforts of the Department of Defense or ensure proper financial management/accountability with the Department of State, The MIL Corporation welcomes you. Become a part of something greater, where you, the people, make the difference.
The MIL Corporation seeks a Quality Assurance Analyst to support a Federal Government client at our Charleston, SC location. As a member of the Systems Development and Maintenance team, the Quality Assurance Analyst will be responsible for performing testing of the accounting systems.
• Develop test plans, executing manual and automated test scripts and documenting results
• Work with clients to review test plans to verify adequate coverage of business processes and to ensure the business requirements are satisfied by the system
• Bachelor's in Computer Science, Accounting or a related field such as Business Administration; candidates who possess a degree other than the three listed will require at least 1 year experience in testing or supporting accounting systems
• Expertise with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• 1 year of experience in software testing or supporting accounting systems
• Knowledge of Federal accounting/financial management policies, practices, operations, and procedures
• Experience with CGI Federal's Momentum accounting package and/or with PeopleSoft applications
• Experience with automated testing, particularly using HP Quality Center and Quick Test Pro
All applicants for this position must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #CJP #CB