The MIL Corporation (MIL) is a dynamic workforce of industry professionals who deliver world-class solutions in cyber, engineering, financial management, and information technology – and we are looking for candidates like you. Whether you’re fresh out of college or the military or well into your professional services career, MIL has great job opportunities that might be right for you.
Here at The MIL Corporation, we pride ourselves on the family-like environment instilled amongst our team. Our employees love working here, and it truly shows through our various recognitions & awards. Last year alone, we earned:
Whether your goal is to help defend our country through the cyber efforts of the Department of Defense or ensure proper financial management/accountability with the Department of State, The MIL Corporation welcomes you. Become a part of something greater, where you, the people, make the difference.
The MIL Corporation seeks a Technical Program Analyst to support a Federal Government client at our Charleston, SC location. The Technical Program Analyst will be responsible for performing analysis on financial systems, requirements gathering, authoring design documents, performing system testing, and analyzing and reporting the information necessary to support software releases through the project lifecycle.
• Analyze complex problems, develop and document alternate solutions
• Perform and document results of "what-if" analysis
• Perform requirements elicitation and analysis via user groups, interviews, regulatory research, etc.
• Draft requirements documents
• Draft design documents
• Draft proposals to resolve systems and business process issues
• Develop test plans, executing manual and automated test scripts and documenting results
• Work with clients to review test plans to verify adequate coverage of business processes and to ensure the business requirements are satisfied by the system
• Provide subject matter expertise on software functionality and business processes
• Provide product management deliverables to aid the project manager and team in establishing shared expectations for a successful project
• Perform routine monitoring activities and report on the status of the project across all lifecycle phases and at significant milestones
• Expertise with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Prior experience with the software development lifecycle (analysis/design, development, testing, implementation, support) or prior experience with project management
• Very good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task while maintaining a professional demeanor
• Experience with CMMI-Dev principles
• PMP or CAPM certification
• Experience with Waterfall and Agile software development methodologies
• Experience with Microsoft Project or Microsoft Project Server
• Experience in software testing
• Experience supporting financial systems
• Knowledge of Federal accounting/financial management policies, practices, operations and procedures
• Experience in transitioning a client/server application to web-based
• Experience with PeopleSoft applications or education
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #CJP