Radians® is a Memphis, TN-based manufacturer of quality safety glasses, including their premium Crossfire® line, hearing protection, performance gloves, high visibility clothing, cooling and warming gear, head gear, and footwear products. Radians has partnered with highly respected companies including DEWALT®, Black + Decker®, and STANLEY to provide high performance personal protection products. The company has additional U.S. facilities in Reno, Nevada, Thomasville, North Carolina, Bellingham, Washington, and Gonzalez, Louisiana. Founded in 1997, the company continues to acquire new locations and lines of business in order to provide world class goods and services to customers around the globe.
Under limited supervision in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment, the Contract Administrator will actively manage the company’s contracts and agreements. The Contract Administrator will maintain all documents, recognize and anticipate contractual issues and recommend solutions, support and handle routine contract agreements and related documentation in accordance with established contract policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manages Customer Agreements and Contracts, Manufacturer’s Representative Contracts, and Royalty Contracts.
- Prepares required reporting for each type of agreement or contract.
- Maintains centralized contract files and monitors compliance with performance obligations under such contracts.
- Prepares and disseminates information to appropriate employees regarding contract requirements.
- Works collaboratively with all departments to comply with requirements of customers, manufacturer’s representatives and royalty partners.
- Tracks expirations, terminations, renewals, amendments, and provides guidance on best practices.
- Coordinates contract closeout activities, including terminations.
- Other contract administration duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of experience in related field; preferably in contracts.
- 3 to 5 years of contract administration experience in a high-productivity environment preferred.
- Experience at reading, updating and interpreting contract language.
- Excellent data management skills and proof-reading ability.
- Adequate professional experience and knowledge to perform Job Responsibilities.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work both independently and with others.
- Ability to operate in a fast moving, team-oriented, collaborative environment with tight deadlines.
- Accuracy, detail orientation and analytical skills needed.
- Proficiency in using MS Office Suite and Windows-based computer applications.
- Working knowledge of CRM/ERP systems.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.