Looking for a typical call center role? This isn’t it.
Sorry but we don’t do “typical.” In this highly technical support role, you won’t be taking scheduled bathroom breaks and explaining to customers how to reboot their routers.
What you will do is carefully examine infrastructures and environmental variables. You’ll perform detailed analyses of log files. You’ll share your deep analytical troubleshooting knowledge of tough problems, collaborating with the brilliant IT managers and administrators of Fortune 500 companies (aka: our customers). You’ll work on the edge of IT and virtualization, getting trained in what you don’t know and recognized for what you do. You’ll eat a lot of pizza. And you’ll help us change how the world uses data.
At Veeam, you can expect:
No call center KPIs—the quality of your work is the key performance indicator.
Growth—want to learn Cascading Replication, WAFL, and Block Cloning? Great! We’ll teach you. Already know what they are? Great! We’ll be a good match.
Recognition—we prefer to promote engineers internally. We can tell from your work if you want to be technically challenged.
Flexibility—we all have lives outside of work. Determine your start and finish times and get your job done. If you’re good, we’ll trust you.
Casual dress code —We have a casual and respectful dress code policy.
So if you’re looking for a fast-moving tech support engineer role with a team that’s outpacing the industry, you’ve just found it.
· Provide technical support and troubleshooting for Veeam Software’s clients via telephone, email, and web conferencing.
· Proactively stay up to date with all the latest technologies concerning Veeam’s products and the underlying technologies.
· Research and troubleshoot customer problems and inquiries.
· Update and work assigned cases in a timely manner.
· Maintain strong customer rapport and excellent, timely communication.
· Contribute to documentation to build Veeam’s knowledge base.
DIMENSIONS: Individual Contributor
· Creativity and perseverance for solving problems.
· Experience working with customers and solving customers problems
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
· Collaborative work environment for team success.
· Encouragement during stressful times for yourself and to peers.
· General knowledge of information technology.
· Microsoft OS knowledge desirable.
· Linux knowledge desirable.
· Coursework in IT technologies and general knowledge of technical troubleshooting .
· Ability to problem solve and see thru to solutions.
· Associate degree preferred.
CONTEXT / ENVIRONMENT
· Excellent communications skills (verbal and written).
· Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
· Operate effectively in stressful situations.