About the position
-Location: Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen (Several locations in each city)
-Working time: 5 days a week followed by 2 days off in the middle of the week. Due to the school schedule, weekend and evening work is required, in total 40 working hours per week, including office hours and about 20~30 teaching hours.
-Class size: 10 to 15 students
-Students age: 2~12 years old
-Instead of just teaching English, you will teach Reading, Math, Science and Social Studies through K-12 program which is on level with the American primary school system. You will build a more solid foundation for future career development.
-Teach using a variety of tools and strategies to actively and creatively engage students in learning.
- Monthly income: Depending on your qualifications and experience, you can earn RMB 21,000~ RMB 26,000 per month (approximately US$3,200~US$3,900/month) (100 teaching hours included)
- Please note that income tax for foreigners is very low in China and living costs are also much lower than in the States so you can easily make lots of savings every month.
- Up to 10,000 RMB airfare reimbursement
- 10,000 RMB Annual completion bonus
- 5,000 RMB Interest-Free Setup Loan
- Multiple career development opportunities
- Vacations in winter
- 15 days free accommodation when you first arrive
- One week paid training
- Free TEFL course
- Free Chinese lessons
- Health insurance
- On-going training
- Better bonus if you stay for more than one year
- Bachelor degree or above
- Teaching experience preferred
- TESOL, CELTA or TEFL preferred
- Loves children and passionate about education
- Interested in professional development, meaning classes are always improving, and attending training is a delight
Don’t miss the opportunity to meet us at Ohio University or Milwaukee where we held workshops about living in China as a teacher! You have a chance to meet our team and ask any questions you may have, we will also share you about living in China as an expat and about the process of applying work visa etc.
Welcome to join us and ENJOYING THE FREE LUNCH.
Time: June 14th, 12PM-2:00PM
Place: Ohio State University Faculty Club
181 South Oval Dr
Time: June 18th, 12:00am—2:00 pm
Place: Double Tree by Hilton
18155 W Bluemound Rd