Currently looking for dynamic Personal Trainers to fill openings at our Crunch Fitness location in West Hollywood, CA.
Benefits of the Personal Trainer
- Top Personal Trainer compensation plan of any commercial gym
- Ongoing Tuition Reimbursement Program for Continuing Education
- Complimentary CPR/AED Re-certifications
- Full-time benefits for eligible employees including group health insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, time-off benefits like vacation and holidays, and others
- Numerous monthly and annual contests with monetary, education, trips and activity rewards
Responsibilities of the Personal Trainer
- Focus on changing lives through the utilization of service, science, and sales
- Follow proper execution of all payment transaction policies and procedures
- Document daily workouts for liability and adherence to national certification standards
- Follow all policies and procedures in Employee Handbook
- Obtain and/or maintain all mandatory education certifications
Requirements of the Personal Trainer
- Current CPR
- NCCA Accredited primaryPersonal Trainer Certification (in some cases, newly hired Personal Trainers may be given 60 days from date of hire to complete and provide)
- Current dotFIT Certification (Crunch provides enrollment)
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- A degree in a related field is preferred but not required (Exercise Science, Kinesiology, Sports Medicine, Physical Education, Nutrition, Fitness Specialist, etc.)
- Personal Training experience preferred but not required
- Physical effort required for daily duties include: lifting heavy weights, squatting, bending, reaching, spotting & prolonged standing and walking
- Must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
Do you know about our philosophy at Crunch?
There are no judgments here. No glares of disapproval. We keep open minds. We are nurturers. We seek only to encourage, empower and entertain. There is no one type. There is no one reason. There is no one way. What we are is a diverse community; what we have is a culture of fun; what there is, is room for everyone: all kinds of people with all kinds of goals who've chosen to reach them with us.
We are athletes, performers, NFL pros and dancers. We are Yogis, nutrition junkies, runners and boxing champions. We are USAW lifters and IFBB stars. At Crunch, there is no "one size fits all" and we thrive on competition and team collaboration. We have a common thread and that is passion for our clients and their results. We put their fitness goals as priority #1 and that is why we thrive.