DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
The Full Stack Software Engineer, will be expected to perform the roles and responsibilities as follows:
- Understand the fundamentals of Java, JDK7, JUnit, Maven, Jenkins & Sonar
- Develop, Test and Deploy software products/services and proof-of-concepts to support vehicle features.
- Be well versed in the entire full-stack process and have the ability to follow the project from the beginning to the end
- Have a fundamental understanding of cloud native application architectures and delivery methodologies
- Build applications & services using open-source Java Frameworks: Spring MVC & JAX-RS 2.0
- Have a focus on delivering software leveraging eXtreme Programming and cloud technologies
- Has knowledge of different application servers
- Experienced with Agile development and Scrum process
- Be highly analytical, innovative, and able to think strategically
- Excellent verbal and writing skills; ability to produce clear, concise communications and documentation.
- Highly effective at working in cross-functional and cross geographical organizations
- Be self-driven, willing to take initiative when an opportunity presents itself.
- Contributes ‘Out of the Box’ thinking through Business Analysis and IT Solutions
- A strong discipline and fundamental understanding of how to follow established policy and procedures
- Directly contributes to development activities utilizing Software Craftsmanship/Clean Code principles, practices and tools.
- Assists in setup, configuring, maintaining tools and frameworks that improve developer productivity, code health and organizational transparency such as automated build, test and code analysis.
- Provides leadership in areas of expertise, willing to learn and grow in areas of opportunity and need.
- Collaborates closely with other technical experts, Product Managers, Product Designers and business stakeholders.
- Help grow capability across team and on other tools and technologies with other team members to diversify capability across the technology stack.
- Interfaces with all levels of management for business and IT functions. Works across systems development technologies.
- Work on a balanced team and collaborate with a Product Owner, Product Manager and Product Designer.
- Apply agile, test-driven development principles. Span multiple environments (vehicle, cloud, mobile) to support end-to-end feature delivery.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/related discipline or a combination of education and work experience.
- 3+ years in programming: Java or C#, Objective C or equivalent Object-Oriented programming
- 3+ years’ experience with API creation or Web API Integration.
- 1-3+ years’ experience with Agile or Scrum methodologies.
- Understanding of in-vehicle architectures.
- Experience with other common programming/scripting languages (ex. Python).
- Experience in embedded development, work with authentication such as OAuth2, Azure or PCF, PCF tools.
Trust, Transform & Thrive with a company whose mission is to leading clients on their digital transformation journeys, DXC Technology will be recognized globally as a force multiplier, enabling clients to seize the opportunities presented by today’s rapidly changing technologies