Thinking about working at LSPI?
LSPI offers a full-service solution provider for drag reduction agents (DRA, also known in the industry as “flow improvers”).
Careers within LSPI are diverse as expertise is required in a variety of areas, including:
- Business development and sales
- Human resources
- Research and development
- Technical support and consulting
- Supply chain and logistics
LSPI has four U.S. locations:
Houston, Texas (LSPI headquarters)
Ponca City, Oklahoma
and three international offices:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
LSPI employees and their eligible family members have access to competitive, flexible employee benefits programs, including:
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation time
- Tuition reimbursement
In 2018, LSPI was named a Best Place to Work by the Houston Business Journal, and a Top Workplace by the Houston Chronicle.
LSPI prides itself on employing good people who work safely, are honest and ethical, and know how to work hard. Is that you?
If you are interested in a career with LSPI, please check out the current job openings listed below:
The Continuous Improvement Engineer will provide engineering support to the operations and maintenance groups of the Bryan manufacturing facility. Overall efforts are directed towards continually improving the overall efficiency and utilization of the production process encompassing all aspects of HSE, quality, costs, and resources.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure the safe operation of the Bryan manufacturing facility
- Work with all members of the organization to identify, analyze, and drive continuous improvement projects and activities
- Monitor product quality and process capability using key performance indicators and other statistical methods
- Promote cross-functional project groups including quality, engineering, supply chain, R&D, maintenance, operations, and HSE
- Provide process troubleshooting and technical directions to manufacturing – may involve interaction outside normal business hours as plants runs 24/7
- Prepare project scopes, business justifications, and cost estimates for continuous improvement activities
- Mentor and train the organization on best practices and continuous improvement methodology
- Support, use, and maintain systems associated with the Management of Change, Process Safety Management, Root Cause Analysis, drawing management, etc.
- Provide technical support to other groups as needed in support of procedural changes, work standardization, equipment modifications, or recipe adjustments as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- 3 – 7 years of chemical, refining, manufacturing industry experience required; 5 or more years a plus
- Functional experience with implementation of continuous improvement programs (Six Sigma, Lean manufacturing, Total Productive Manufacturing, Asset Management Optimization, statistical process control, etc.)
- Accomplishments in yield optimization, mechanical reliability, process cycle time, and cost reduction
- Strong communications skills, capability to lead and influence others
- Ability to influence, network and deliver on commitments
- Lean manufacturing background
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Demonstrated project engineering experience
- Creative & innovative, must be able utilize outside the box solutions to problem solving
- Planning and organizational skills are required to prioritize and manage competing priorities
- Proficient in related computer applications such as Microsoft Office, process monitoring software, and AutoCAD
- Understanding and experience utilizing SAP
- Understanding an experience with ISO requirements/standards
- Teamwork - candidate must be a team player focused on contributing to the organization in achieving results.