Are you looking for a challenging new way to apply your leadership skills? Do you want the opportunity to run a business without having to fund it? Working at a local Allstate agency may be your answer!
As an Allstate Agency Sales Manager, you’ll be in charge of the team that keeps customers happy and keeps the business running smoothly. You’ll create and oversee the agency’s policies and procedures when it comes to benefits, compensation, morale, and staff development and training.
Allstate Agency Sales Managers have the opportunity to lead a team of sales professionals who provide insurance and financial products to help customers protect their homes, cars, lives and retirement incomes.
- Build agency reputation and growth through positive customer relationships, marketing programs and lead acquisition
- Create and enforce office policies, standards and procedures to help the agency run smoothly and profitably
- Supervise personnel, create schedules, manage daily operations and hold staff accountable to their performance goals
- Assist in customer claims processing and resolution
- Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively lead and coach a team; management experience is a plus
- Highly capable of managing all business operations
- Straight forward communicator, dependable and strong leadership skills
- Must have some working knowledge of insurance and/or financial services experience
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Passionate about relationship-building, genuinely caring and driven to fulfill customers’ needs
- Bilingual skills are a plus
- Property & Casualty Licensed a must