Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Supervisor: Marketing Manager
Status: At will, Full Time, Non-exempt
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., with after-hours as needed
Compensation: Commensurate with experience, between $17.00 per hour to $20.00 per hour. Exceptional benefits package, including health, dental, vision, retirement and daycare benefits.
Granville Homes is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to help scale our efforts in generating leads and communicating with our different audiences. We’re looking for a digital marketer to support the company’s marketing strategy, operations, market research, and marketing campaigns. This individual will work alongside the Assistant Communications Manager, Social Media Manager, Photographers, Videographers, Web Developers, and the Creative Director.
- Designing and executing digital marketing strategies across various channels such as SEO, display ads, social media, and email campaigns, targeting the right message to the right market segment
- Assist in all elements of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Social Media Marketing (SMM) campaign management
- Develop SEO strategies by identifying in-market keyword opportunities
- Recommending changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEM/ Display/Remarketing/SEO positions for target keywords
- Assist with the implementation, optimization, and tracking of our SEM programs, following up the measurement and reporting of campaigns from start to finish
- Create campaign reports to display performance metrics
- Assist with the design of landing pages for both prospecting and nurture campaigns, email, and display assets, while aligning mobile & desktop
- Design and develop marketing materials for the website and social media
- Look for innovative strategies, process improvements, and technologies within digital design
- Identify opportunities for A/B tests across channels and segments
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing and industry trends and developments
- Assist the team with day-to-day marketing responsibilities
- Strong HTML and CSS Coding Experience
- Proven and demonstrable skills with the following Adobe Suite applications (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- In-depth knowledge of SEO and SEM best practices, Google AdWords, and Google Analytics
- In-depth knowledge of email marketing services such as Active Campaign, Constant Contact, or similar service.
- Passion for new emerging digital marketing trends and techniques
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- This job operates within the professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodations.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit; walk; use hands and fingers to handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a full time at will position, and work hours are typically Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as department needs demand.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- College degree in Marketing or related field
- 3+ years of experience as an SEO Specialist or similar role
- Proven success in SEO
This job description documents the general nature and level of work but is not intended to be a comprehensive list of all activities, duties and responsibilities. Job incumbents may be asked to perform other duties as required.