Are you interested in making your community a better place? Come join the team at STAY!!!
Supportive Housing for Transition Age Youth (STAY) provides a comprehensive range of support services in Alameda County for transition age young adults (TAY) 18 through 24 that have significant mental health disabilities and are homeless or at risk of homelessness. STAY primarily uses the Assertive Community Treatment model as the basis for service delivery and treatment. The Company: Fred Finch Youth Center has been serving children and young adults with mental and intellectual disabilities for more than a century.
Position: Full time Clinician position at our Oakland location.
Job Responsibilities: :
- Behavioral Health evaluation and assessment, treatment planning, crisis management.
- Provide comprehensive and individualized clinical case management and coordination of services, resources and referral services.
- Maintain participant records utilizing the Electronic Health Record system(s) or other computer-based means to effectively complete all clinical documentation.
- Meet all HIPAA standards including but not limited to in exchanging information, keeping Protected Health Information (PHI) secure
Required Qualifications: :
- MA degree in Social Work or Counseling from an accredited college or university.
- Registered intern or associate with Board of Behavioral Sciences.
- Licensed LCSW, or MFT
- Bi-Lingual Spanish Speaking(Preferred)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (PPO or HMO options).
- Employer matching 401(k) retirement plan.
- Employer paid life insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Flexible Spending Account (both medical and dependent care).
- 8 Paid holidays.
- 21 days of Paid Time Off
HOW TO APPLY:
Click on the link below to apply https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2089983