Are you interested in making your community a better place? Come join the team at TBS!!!
The Therapeutic Behavioral Services (TBS) model is an individual behavioral intervention adjunct to mental health services. TBS helps children, youth, caregivers, and other members of a young person's circle of support to eliminate, reduce, and manage challenging behaviors and increase behaviors that will help them to succeed. The Therapeutic Behavioral Services (TBS) program provides one-to-one behavioral assistance and interventions to clients under 21 years. TBS is as an adjunct to an existing mental health service. Services are available to children and youth, and inclusive of the caregivers. Participants learn to reduce and manage challenging behaviors and learn strategies and skills to increase the replacement behaviors that will enable children and youth to succeed in their current environment. TBS also helps participants transition to lower levels of care (e.g., move from a group to a family home). TBS is available in Contra Costa and Alameda Counties.
The Company: Fred Finch Youth Center has been serving children and young adults with mental and developmental disabilities for more than a century.
Position: Full time Mental Health Therapist position at our Oakland location.
• Behavioral Health evaluation and assessment, treatment planning, crisis management.
• Provide comprehensive and individualized clinical case management and coordination of services, resources
and referral services
• Maintain participant records utilizing the Electronic Health Record system(s) or other computer-based
means to effectively complete all clinical documentation
• Meet all HIPAA standards including but not limited to in exchanging information, keeping Protected Health
Information (PHI) secure
• MA degree in Social Work or Counseling from an accredited college or university
• Registered intern or associate with Board of Behavioral Sciences.
• Licensed LCSW, or MFT
• Bi-Lingual Spanish Speaking (Preferred)
• Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (PPO or HMO options)
• Employer matching 401(k) retirement plan
• Employer paid life insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Flexible Spending Account (both medical and dependent care)
• 8 Paid holidays
• 21 days of Paid Time Off
How to apply:
Click on the link below to apply