ICME, seeks an Affiliate Program Specialist, to acts as the primary point of contact for ICME industry partners in day-to-day inquiries and operational matters. The Specialist also manages ICME events throughout the year, working with ICME staff and other Stanford departments (finance, event services, etc). The Specialist performs a variety of duties including creating and editing communications, reports and spreadsheets; scheduling and managing events and meetings; monitoring and handling affiliate payments; and responding to external partner inquiries.
Your responsibilities include:
- Interacting with ICME affiliate companies regarding affiliate program onboarding, payments, and attendance at ICME events throughout the year
- Maintaining affiliate program database
- Event management – coordinating dates, rooms, AV, catering and other logistics
- Producing communications targeting the ICME community– via email, Slack, ICME website and social media
- Updating affiliate and event pages on ICME website
- Meeting prep- arranging rooms and agendas
- Assisting in speaker logistics such as travel reimbursement, parking and abstracts
- Interacting with Stanford Finance, Event Services and facilities departments to ensure smooth operations of the affiliate program
- May also guide and train student and/or contingent workers including scheduling, assigning, and prioritizing workloads, setting appropriate deadlines, and reviewing work for quality and timeliness.