The key areas of responsibility for this position are to provide information, suggestions, and solutions to members and prospective members using remote communication methods. Creating an exceptional member experience is the most important component of this job. A successful candidate must be able to demonstrate passion for their job and to provide excellent service to members.The representative will ensure that a prospective or existing member is presented with the features and benefits of the credit union’s products and services to help members achieve their financial goals.The representative will ensure that all interactions with members and staff are handled professionally, accurately, with high quality and performance standards, ensuring optimal Member service, integrity, and profitability.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Key responsibilities include meeting service levels and response time objectives of phone calls, emails, and other communication methods.
- Specific standards adherence will be required around connecting with a caller, servicing a caller, suggesting solutions to a caller, placing a caller on hold, offering a call back, resolving difficult situations and ending a call.
- Provide one-to-one support through all channels of communications. (e.g. telephone, electronic mail, facsimile, web, voicemail, and other electronic/remote avenues).
- Ensures that all interactions with members and prospective members are handled professionally, accurately and with high quality and performance standards; ensuring optimal customer service, integrity, and profitability.
- Evaluate and recommend improvements to existing and future products and delivery channels.
- Maintains knowledge of credit union products and services, and is able to analyze a member’s profile to effectively promote products and/or services beneficial to the member and Credit Union.
- Required to meet monthly sales and service goals as defined by management.
- Provides administrative support on special assignments, non-repetitive in nature, and requiring independent thinking and judgment.
- Provides customer service and possesses conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work as a member of a team, as well as independently, to meet goals and objectives.
- Adheres to Customer Identification Policy (CIP), Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) policies, procedures and all other relevant policies and procedures.
- Provides product and service information, and resolves member complaints by pinpointing problems; offers solutions, corrections, or adjustments; and follows up to ensure member satisfaction.
- Provides the information and education necessary to assist the member in making decisions regarding their current and possible future investment and loan needs.
- Provides feedback to management on critical issues, interest, and concerns of members to support on-going efforts to improve service and products.
- Provides support and direction for others in the department to ensure a high level of service from the perspectives of courtesy, promptness and accuracy; may be required to provide assistance in the training of new and junior members of the department.
- Has well-rounded knowledge of products, services, and processes; including all savings instruments, all loan and mortgage programs, and all delivery systems.
BEHAVIOR STANDARDSMaintains a positive work environment always putting the member’s needs first. Member satisfaction must be your driving principle to be successful in this role.Job Requirements:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma.
- At least one year of call center experience in a financial institution.
- Excellent customer service skills required.