Exabeam is looking for a self-starting Human Resources Business Partner that enjoys having high impact on multiple areas within HR outside of partnering. Reporting to the Senior Director of Human Resources, the Human Resources Partner in San Mateo, CA will be responsible for providing strategic guidance to assigned client groups and work on key business initiatives that impact the company. With a strong background as a generalist, the HRBP will go beyond partnering to assist with rolling out company-wide programs and own some key internal functions in this hybrid role.
The incumbent will have a keen ability to navigate the organization and collaborate effectively, the HRBP provides coaching and guidance to managers and employees across a spectrum of talent management programs to include employee relations and engagement, team performance and effectiveness, learning & development, total rewards, workforce planning, and organizational design & development.
- Effectively build harmonious partnerships with employees and managers across the organization.
- Collaborates with assigned client groups to support initiatives by understanding the organization's objectives, issues, needs, and key success factors. Participates in planning processes and promotes best practices; providing leadership for workforce planning efforts.
- Thoroughly understands key HR functions including but not limited to: benefits administration, immigration, training and development, performance appraisals, and employee relations. Active ownership and assistance in these areas is crucial.
- Proactively identifies and addresses human resources challenges and opportunities, which may affect the execution of business plans.
- Assists in the development of strategies for facilitating organizational and behavioral change. Performs needs assessment, analysis, and consulting on organizational issues; makes recommendations on organizational design and development.
- Works with management in the development of high-quality solutions, action plans, and appropriate metrics, which may include developing effective skills and competency structures, and systems in support of business goals and talent requirements.
- Investigates complex employee relations issues, and initiates appropriate resolution; recommends and implements effective solutions consistent with our vision, mission and cultural values, applicable policies and laws.
- Provides ongoing proactive analysis of the Organization’s health by analyzing trends in employee engagement/satisfaction, retention, etc.
- Has an in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management (coaching, counseling, career development, and disciplinary actions).
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years+ of progressively responsible experience in HR with a strong generalist and partnering background
- A roll-up-your-sleeves, proactive attitude where team work is a priority
- Ability to establish trust and build productive relationships at all levels of the organization
- Effective in developing and implementing employee engagement strategies and tactics, with an ability to mitigate and lead others to overcome challenges.
- Accountable, self-motivated to achieve results with an ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, problem solving, judgment, influencing and decision-making skills.
- Recognized as a key resource for employees and managers who is approachable and effectively facilitates coaching conversations.
- Excellent facilitation and oral and written communication skills; ability to prepare clear and concise reports
Exabeam is privately funded by Aspect Ventures, Cisco Investments, Icon Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Norwest Venture Partners and well-known security investor Shlomo Kramer. For more information, visit https://www.exabeam.com or follow us on Twitter @exabeam.