JOB SUMMARY: Supervises the day-to-day operations of the Warehouse department, including administrative and clerical functions, to ensure efficient operations and a safe working environment. Schedules employees and monitors employee activities and equipment use to meet and exceed company objectives.
1. Plans, implements, and monitors the day-to-day operations for the warehouse department to ensure that established objectives for shipping, product rotation, sanitation, safety, and timeliness are met or exceeded. (25%)
2. Monitors loading, dispatch, and receiving times and makes appropriate changes, ensuring compliance with QIP, HACCP, and DOT regulations. (25%)
3. Routinely informs and communicates with employees to ensure compliance with established warehouse productivity, safety, and sanitation policies and procedures. (25%)
4. Monitors and completes numerous computer-based and manual reports and related paperwork, including time records, daily logs, damage reports, etc. (10%)
5. Monitors product damage and audits routes to ensure reliable product delivery. (5%)
6. Plans and schedules manpower. (5%)
7. Plans and coordinates vehicle and equipment maintenance and utilization reports. (5%)
8. Performs other related and assigned duties as necessary.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Education and experience equivalent to:
AA degree from an accredited vocational, technical, or junior college institution. Forklift instructor certification.
3 to 6 years of relevant work experience.