Arora and Associates is seeking an Engineer with creative problem-solving skills, and thrives in a collaborative and team–oriented environment.
- Preparation of design calculations for bridges, culverts, retaining walls, foundations and sign structures.
- Developing and analyzing linear and non-linear, static and dynamic finite element models for bridge structures and foundations.
- Supports preparation of contract documents including plans, quantities and cost estimates.
- Work with CADD professionals in the preparation of contract plans.
- Implementation of corporate Quality Assurance Plan.
- Perform field work to document condition assessments and existing conditions.
- Provide shop drawing review and responses to contractor RFIs.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited four-year program.
- Completion of structural analysis, steel design, concrete design courses plus other structural engineering electives and a design project.
- E.I.T. certificate preferred
- 2-5 years of progressive experience. Working knowledge of AASHTO standards a plus.
- Fundamental understanding of finite element analysis and dynamic analysis
- Working knowledge of FE software, such as CSiBridge, SAP, M.DAS, STAAD a plus.
Arora and Associates, P.C. is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin age or marital status. Women, disabled persons and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Send resume and cover letter referencing position no. L-2017-01 to:
Arora & Associates, PC,
1200 Lenox Drive, Suite 200
Lawrenceville, New Jersey 08648
Attn: Hiring Manager
To apply for NJ Email: NJjobs@arorapc.com
To apply for New York City Email NYjobs@arorapc.com
To apply for PA Email: PAjobs@arorapc.com