Excellent Employment and Career Path Opportunity.
The Carpenters Benefit Funds of Philadelphia is in search of a uniquely qualified individual to join our team in the Collections Department as a Fund Auditor, and become part of a growing organization based in Center City Philadelphia.
Our mission is to provide participants and their families with the best possible benefits during their active career and throughout retirement.
As a Fund Auditor, your job responsibilities will include:
- On-site payroll audits of participating Contractors
- Billing and collection of Contractor discrepancies
- Communicate with Participants and Employers
- Reconciliation of accounts receivable
- Monthly/Weekly reporting
- Prepare special reports as required
A Collections Staff employee is expected to be continuously updating their knowledge of all current procedures and the Benefit Plan and policies, as well as, provide outstanding customer service.
Why should you apply?
- We offer one of the most comprehensive benefit packages available.
- Employer paid Health Care
- Employer paid Retirement Plan
- We also offer paid vacation and time off
- On the job training
- Great location
Job Requirements Include:
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service focus
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks
- Effective time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent problem solving and resolution skills
- Ability to handle multiple assignments
- Dynamic team player