Are you a natural problem solver? Do you like to dig in, research, and resolve invoicing discrepancies? Here at Tyndale, we are seeking an Invoice Specialist to join our growing Accounts Receivable department and work through custom invoicing as well assist with collections and aging reduction. In this role, you will be a key contact for designated accounts and will have direct customer contact.
Tyndale USA, located in Pipersville, PA, is a single-supplier solution for keeping workers safe, comfortable, and regulation-compliant. We deliver top-quality, arc-rated flame resistant (FR) clothing and uniforms by way of managed apparel programs, driven by over 30 years of FR experience. We serve electric utilities, oil and gas, transportation, and other industries across all 50 states. We are a family owned company and we believe that the key to our success is our employees. Because of this, Tyndale has been recognized as an employee-rated Top Workplace in the Greater Philadelphia area. Our values are exhibited in every phone call, every order, and every shipment that goes out with our name on it, and we are dedicated to continually raising the bar on the products and services we offer.
- Maintain client’s aging through pro-active collection activities;
- Assist customers with billing questions & corrections, and write offs as needed.
- Work with the appropriate Account Manager and/or Account Specialist to resolve any customer service issues discovered during the invoicing and collection process.
- Invoice customer’s online utilizing designated websites.
- Maintain client Purchase Orders and credit cards by National Account, Division, Location, Department or Employee levels.
- Ensure billing cycles are handled efficiently and accurately;
- Keep AR tracking database current with relevant client information, collection and billing progress and program changes;
- Perform additional duties and assignments needed to help the Sr. Invoice Specialists.
- High School Diploma required; Associates Degree preferred;
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure accuracy;
- Computer skills-proficient in MS Office, and accounting software experience preferred;
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to succeed in a high volume environment;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Ability to succeed with self-directed work flow;
- Action-orientation and a sense of urgency;
- Ability to learn quickly;
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to change;
Benefits & What you get in return:
- Competitive pay-rate;
- Great family-friendly culture, with proven track record of company growth;
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision insurance; 401k with company match; Paid Holidays, Jury Duty and Bereavement Leave, STD/LTD, Company-wide Bonus Plan, and product discount;
- Complete Wellness program includes free healthy snacks, on-site fitness equipment, On-Demand fitness classes, and a corporate discount on health-tracking devices;
- Generous Paid Time Off Package.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply on our website, www.tyndaleusa.com/careers.