Tyndale Company, Inc. is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our HR team in the full-cycle recruitment and engagement of high-quality candidates as we organically grow. The ideal candidate will be a master in the art and science of recruiting, savvy in social media, and pro-active sourcing, and thoroughly detailed in the selection of top talent. This position will contribute to the rapid and significant growth of Tyndale and will go above and beyond to execute a “wow!” candidate experience. We boldly and relentlessly pursue the mission to hire “All-Star” Tyndale members. Most importantly, we're looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist who embodies our “People” core value – someone who is “smart, works hard, and gets things done!” If you can lead dynamic and meaningful conversations with candidates and partner with hiring managers to deliver results without accepting anything less than excellence, this is an ideal position to stretch your boundaries, grow your professional career, and have meaningful impact on our bottom line.
*Only local candidates will be considered, as this is not a telecommuting position*
We’re proud of our culture, and our members are too! Follow this link to learn more about what it means to be a member of Tyndale: https://vimeo.com/303782738
Tyndale USA, located in Pipersville, PA, is a single-supplier solution for keeping workers safe, comfortable, and regulation-compliant. We deliver top-quality, arc-rated flame resistant (FR) clothing and uniforms by way of managed apparel programs, driven by over 30 years of FR experience. We serve electric utilities, oil and gas, transportation, and other industries across all 50 states. We are a family owned company and we believe that the key to our success is our members. Because of this, Tyndale has been recognized as a member-rated Top Workplace in the Greater Philadelphia area. Our values are exhibited in every phone call, every order, and every shipment that goes out with our name on it, and we are dedicated to continually raising the bar on the products and services we offer.
- Conduct full-cycle recruitment of exempt and non-exempt staff as assigned including but not limited to: sourcing & resume review, candidate screening via phone interview, reference checks, drafting and presenting offers, pre-employment background checks;
- Partner with hiring managers to define requirements for open positions;
- Establish a pro-active recruiting strategy and sourcing plans to attract diverse and high quality candidates, and ensure adequate applicant flow for all assigned open positions;
- Conduct weekly status update meetings with hiring managers to communicate status of recruiting activity, and obtain feedback about the process, candidates, etc.;
- Continuously monitor general staffing progress against open requisitions to determine alternate recruitment avenues to support the business;
- Manage recruitment process in accordance with federal, state and local regulations as well as Company policies, and to meet established internal recruitment metrics;
- Manage recruitment process and candidate activity within the Applicant Tracking System and maintain reports on recruiting activity;
- Build and maintain a quality candidate sourcing pipeline for key positions and proactive growth;
- Collaborate with HR Team in building effective relationships with local technical schools and colleges/universities, etc., to facilitate pipeline development;
- Create job postings for existing and new positions;
- Build confidence and credibility with hiring managers;
- Aid in marketing the Tyndale brand by establishing a recognizable employer of choice reputation, both internally and externally;
- Research and stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Industrial/Organizational Psychology or other relevant degree required;
- A minimum of three (3) years’ full cycle recruitment experience with at least two (2) full years’ corporate (not agency) recruiting experience required;
- Experience leveraging full-cycle recruitment processes and procedures for a variety of positions with proven success in developing and executing effective sourcing strategies; a proven track record of success and proficiency in candidate sourcing including success at sourcing hard-to-find candidates in a rapidly growing organization;
- Knowledge of Affirmative Action and EEO guidelines on employee selection and employee relations issues relative to the recruitment process;
- Driven to successful outcomes, adaptive in times of change, and innovative in face of roadblocks;
- Strong teamwork skills and the ability to collaborate well with others;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to build rapport and relationships easily, even with hard-to-reach passive candidates and with hiring managers;
- Strong ATS experience (iCIMS knowledge a plus);
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- High level of initiative, self-motivation, and sense of urgency with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Excellent organization, time management and project management skills;
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize when presented with a long list of ‘top priority’ requisitions;
- Intermediate proficiency with applicable software (Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, HRMS systems—prior experience with UltiPro a plus—and various job boards);
- Strong knowledge of employment law and government regulations as it pertains to hiring/staffing;
- High level of commitment and dedication to finding creative ways to fill open requisitions with the high quality talent required.
- Competitive pay-rate;
- Great family-friendly culture, with proven track record of company growth;
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision insurance; 401k with company match; Paid Holidays, Jury Duty and Bereavement Leave, STD/LTD, Company-wide Bonus Plan, and product discount;
- Complete Wellness program includes free healthy snacks, on-site fitness equipment, On-Demand fitness classes, and a corporate discount on health-tracking devices;
- Generous Paid Time Off Package.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply on our website, www.tyndaleusa.com/careers.