As a .NET Developer you will learn our client’s business, organization, systems, challenges and goals, and then utilize that knowledge to work with a team to deliver exceptional results on developing their e-commerce platform. You’re a creative developer who loves a challenge and is excited to work collaboratively with an innovative team that has a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality products. This mindset is essential for success.
About the Job
- Take a product through the entire lifecycle of analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation, and support
- Implement all aspects of an application design - high performance design, coding, caching mechanisms, security, encryption, state management, error logging, debugging, scalability, code reviews, development environment configuration, and testing
- Perform unit and system level testing on applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C#, .NET code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality and organization
- Collaborate with your team to design new and enhanced features
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent professional experience
- You have a minimum of 5 years of software development experience and 5 years working in ecommerce development.
- You are self-motivated, and are accustomed to being involved with the whole project life-cycle from inception to launch
- You challenge the status quo and are someone we can all learn from
- You love to learn, and excel, even in projects where you are learning new technologies, frameworks or libraries on-the-fly
- You understand the value of testing, quality, continuous integration, source control, and code reviews
- You have experience with cloud-based technologies
- You have hands on experience with Asp.Net Webforms, C#, Microsoft SQL, Ajax, LINQ to SQL, Web Api, IIS, and Membership Providers.
- You design with a highly available, cloud first mentality which leverages reusable components and microservice architectures