We are looking for a Nursing Informatics Consultant with a proven track record of successfully deploying enterprise healthcare software systems. This role needs a talented individual who wants to be part of a flourishing first-class healthcare software company and is passionate about the customer experience. This is a full-time position in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Maintain and enhance coordination between internal teams, such as Sales, Integration, Customer Care, and Client Success, as it relates to the implementation process.
- Work with key customers and partners to successfully establish our software in their environments, with quality assured, and in accordance with the implementation plan.
- Subject matter expert in the Halo application and configurations; offers that expertise to consult customers on the inclusion of Halo Communications relative to their clinical workflows.
- Interviews and advises Department Managers and Halo Champions on workflows relevant to Halo Communications; synthesizes those workflows to align with Halo’s Best Practices.
- Assists with the Halo Champion and Halo Admin Programs.
- Facilitates Go-Live Readiness Assessments
- Cultivate positive and professional customer relationships.
- Ensure all work aligns with company mission and vision.
- Flexibility and willingness to make a meaningful contribution in other areas of the Halo team, as needed.
- Manage Clinical Communication Workflow Program: Facilitate the clinical communication walkthroughs with the system’s Halo Champions and Department Managers. Includes: surveys, interviews, synthesizing feedback to contribute to the Education Programs.
- Customer Management: Always protects the implementation process and best practices. Tactfully guides the customer to follow best practices and is proactive in that guidance. Moves beyond putting a check in the box, goes above and beyond to execute tasks.
- Successful customer activation and adoption rates during and after customers’ Go Live.
- Required Skills:
- Clinical healthcare experience and knowledge
- Highly effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Work with diverse groups across all levels of the organization.
- Solid critical-analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Flourishes in a fast-paced, high-pressure, and fluid environment, while maintaining ability to effectively prioritize.
- Self-motivated and ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Effective training and presentation skills.
- Willingness to travel 25%-30% of the time
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or Nursing related field, RN-BSN
- 3+ years healthcare experience
- 3+ years implementing enterprise software
Must be legally authorized to work in the US without requiring sponsorship.