We are seeking a talented individual who is passionate about quality code and outstanding end-user experiences who wants to join our first class enterprise healthcare products. Enjoy the job satisfaction, benefits, and flexibility of a small company while improving your skills with a strong and dedicated development team using leading-edge technologies.
Our environment is fast-paced, highly creative, open-minded, and supportive. Our team passionately builds products that make a difference!
- Develop and support instant messaging, scheduling, reporting and customer configuration applications
- Use an evolving combination of technologies such as: .Net, C#, .Net Core, Redis, MS SQL, REST, JSON, MVC, Web Forms, SAML, Web Sockets, SNS, SQS, and JWT
- Actively participate in all aspects of new product development and enhancements to existing customer and internal products
- Participate in the design of solutions which enable highly available, secure, scalable and reliable products.
- Work with stakeholders and product leads to refine requirements and develop solutions
- Work closely with your team members to establish a product roadmap, refine requirements, identify “technical needs” and achieve team goals.
- Work closely with DevOps to ensure products are monitored, necessary alerts are in place and remediation steps are documented to resolve functional and performance issues.
- Assist in troubleshooting and performing root cause analysis for product issues that are escalated to the team.
- Contribute in estimation and planning activities which support release planning efforts
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum of three (3) years hands-on experience as a software developer
- Strong experience in Microsoft .NET technologies (C#, MVC, ASP.NET, Core).
- Strong experience with MVC and Dapper, Entity Framework or relevant ORM tools.
- Experience with Message Queue, SQS, SNS or similar tools
- Coding skills in more than one languages C#, Java, Go, etc. is a plus.
- Experience in profiling and performance tuning
- Database design experience a huge plus (DDL, queries, efficiency)
- Experience using source control tools like GIT or SVN
- Experience working in Agile (Scrum and Kanban) environments
- Experience in building distributed / service oriented / Microservice-style and cloud-based architectures.
- Experience working with and developing within n-tier architectures
- Experience with containers like Docker, Kubernete, etc. is a plus
- Serverless experience is a plus
- Healthcare integrations experience is a huge plus
- Experience in NoSQL technologies is a plus
- AWS experience is a plus
Must be legally authorized to work in the US without requiring sponsorship.