The primary responsibility of the Client Care Specialist is to ensure a best in class client experience through the on-time delivery of indirect material we procure for our clients. This is achieved by tracking a requisition through the order cycle (from requisition to delivery). The Client Care Specialist will support a group of purchasing managers, client requestors and suppliers to gather and provide information regarding specific PO’s and /or products availability. The Customer Care Specialist must possess strong customer service skills, multi-tasking ability and excellent communication skills. This role as excellent with growth potential in an exciting and dynamic organization.
- Confirming dispatched purchase orders with the suppliers
- Proactively communicating any PO date or status changes with the client requestor
- Create, develop, and maintain daily client open po’s files.
- Ensure questions are routed to the appropriate team member.
- Frequent contact with the supplier over the phone, and / or via email
- Respond to requests concerning shipments in a timely manner
- Anticipate problem transactions and root cause for report to customer
- Perform research on missed/ late po’s deliveries to ensure remediation
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- High School degree, Bachelor Degree highly preferred
- 2 years Customer service/Retail experience is a must
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to work in fast‐paced environment.
- Ability to multi task- may be assigned multiple clients
- Experience in Microsoft Office software required
- Familiarity with Peoplesoft ERP systems a plus
- Prior purchasing experience competitive advantage