Listrak is currently seeking a driven, goal-oriented Project Manager to join our rapidly growing software integration team! This employee would work out of our King of Prussia office.
The Project Manager (PM) is responsible for facilitating successful project execution demonstrated by customer satisfaction and team coordination. The PM works closely with Account Managers, Sales, Creative Managers (CMs) and Technical Managers (TMs) to coordinate Listrak Professional Services projects from the finalizing of specifications through successful implementation. The PM is primarily responsible for client communication and budget management, ensuring that projects are being delivered on-time and in-budget. In those situations when a project can go over-budget, the PM communicates this to the Account Manager so that additional budget hours can be obtained. Further, the PM maintains a detailed record of each project within Salesforce.
Our ideal candidate should desire to be a part of a fast growing, rapidly changing company in the high tech Digital Marketing/eCommerce industry.
- Manage day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple projects from a high level. Work with and delegate tasks to CMs and TMs.
- Ensure project team success by soliciting risk factors, external dependencies, and other issues from team and addressing these issues with client.
- Perform as single point of contact for customer in regard to all projects.
- Be a resource to customers in regard to program strategy (offers, timing, logic) and best practices.
- Set initial customer expectations regarding process and schedule in line with Sales Agreement.
- Act as liaison to and advocate for client. Keep client up-to-date regarding project status and follow up with client frequently to ensure project moves forward in a timely manner.
- Coordinate delivery of customer digital assets, data and project launch process.
- Work with PMs and TMs to identify changes in scope; quantify project impact in terms of risk, time and budget.
- Provide periodic status reports to client point person including activities, deliverables, accomplishments, and budget updates.
- Track progress of multiple projects and reflect status in Salesforce in such a way that other staff members can seamlessly step in if coverage is required.
- Control project cost and manage project risk. Achieve revenue goals for projects.
- Work with team members and clients to reduce Book to Bill time and ensure overall project profitability.
- Maintain high level of professionalism, courtesy and ethics.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment with minimal support.
- Be the leader of those projects under your control.
- Work effectively with all company employees and energize and encourage team to do their best.
- Perform other duties as assigned by VP of Listrak Professional Services.
- 1+ years of experience in project management or similar project leadership in an advertising agency/interactive marketing environment.
- 1+ years of experience in a customer facing support or help desk role.
- Familiarity with email marketing best practices and strategy.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in various stages of completion.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Advanced problem-solving abilities and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Responsibility to “own” project and put in occasional overtime as required.
- Must be self-directed when necessary but able to work in a team-environment.
- PMI or other Project Management certification preferred.