The Strategic Partner Manager is responsible for developing, expanding and managing a network of partners and re-sellers that will provide introductions to top target prospects for revenue production.
Our Strategic Partner Manager will own all partner engagement, training and interactions in order to facilitate introductions to key decision makers of target prospects as well as support current Listrak client needs through an active partner ecosystem. This person will represent Listrak in creating a center of excellence for their respective partners while managing internal processes to drive additional revenue streams for the business.
- Manages a network of high-profile strategic partners by establishing productive, professional relationships with key personnel in organizationally relevant areas in order to obtain introductions, influence or intelligence on top target prospect accounts.
- Collaborates with Listrak Sales Managers to create, maintain and update a current list of active top target prospect accounts.
- Maintains regular contact with partners through communication channels such as phone calls, email or SMS, face-to-face meetings and at relevant trade shows, partner and networking events.
- Manage relationship with partners by supporting requested outbound client introductions as well as elevating issues as needed to support existing and future business development initiatives and product integrations.
- Supports partner relationships in order to understand when education is required to strengthen relationship and facilitate appropriate partner training's including demos, lunch & learns, etc.
- Identifies and coordinates co-marketing opportunities with partners including shows and events, white papers and case studies.
- Proactively recruits and qualifies new strategic partner relationships with top tier partners whose client portfolio coincides with Listrak ideal client profile.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required
- 5 years of experience in business development or channel partner role
- 3 years of experience working in a B2B business environment
- Understanding of partner business drivers, with demonstrated ability to engage and influence partner organizations, from sales and delivery through senior and executive management
- Solid understanding of SaaS platforms and technology and a keen understanding of e-commerce industry
- Relationship management and networking ability
- Excellent written, presentation and listening skills
- Project implementation and leadership experience
- Ability to work and interact with cross-functional teams in a constructive approach.
- Superior organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Willingness to Travel is required typically around 20% -30%