We are currently seeking an Enterprise Account Manager to join our world class Client Services team.
The most essential role of the Enterprise Account Manager is to build, develop, and support the members of our retail clients, serving as both leader and collaborator. You will be expected to proactively provide senior-level strategic guidance to all top-tier clients in the team portfolio to maximize solution ROI and application engagement.
As well, it is expected that the you directly manage a portfolio of accounts and drive additional sales by planning and recommending solutions to each account. Important to the ongoing success in this role, it is required that you stay current with email and retail marketing trends and innovations, and make recommendations to the development team as new product opportunities are identified.
- Foster strategic relationships with client-side senior level executives, as well as maintain appropriate on-going relationship with client-side management team.
- Strategically on-board new accounts, providing best practice guidance and transitioning the account to Listrak in an effective and efficient manner.
- Possess a strong understanding of client's email marketing goals and priorities, and help clients meet or exceed their marketing objectives
- Assume accountability for resolving client issues, proposing solutions and escalating to the appropriate person to the point of resolution.
- Identify effective solutions and strategies for each account in portfolio, proposing solutions to clients to increase application engagement that provide client with measurable and meaningful ROI while maintaining a 95% revenue retention rate for team
- Identify 6-8 opportunities per year within team to develop client case studies.
- Schedule face-to-face meeting with each client working with the team to create a client meeting plan for regional client visits. Additional client visits may be required.
- 4+ years Account Management experience within email/digital marketing or equivalent experience is required
- Self-Starter; Goal oriented; Persuasive
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills with keen business acumen
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Solid time management and prioritization skills
- Adaptable and flexible to meet demands of clients and organizational change
- Able to discern and balance advocacy for client, while protecting Listrak’s best interest