Do you consider a perfectly built data visualization to be a work of art worthy of living room wall space? Do you have 5-star restaurant chef-like slice and dice skills when it comes to using data to garner insights? If so, the Strategy Services team at Listrak is looking for a Marketing Data Analyst to join our team to be a reporting and analysis key contributor to help us service our clients across many industries within eCommerce.
Your primary responsibility as a Listrak Marketing Data Analyst is to support clients with marketing performance and customer analytics generated from the Listrak platforms and CRM. Reporting to the Director of Analytics within the Strategy and Analytics team, you will be involved in working with clients to generate findings based on consumer behavior data and create visualizations through the CRM platform to support their business goals & objectives. You will also be responsible for assisting them in exploring their data, providing education on pre-built dashboards, and guidance on how to take action off their findings. Responsibilities also include supporting the Strategy team’s goals relating to client retention and client revenue growth. You will also get to work cross functionally with other teams within Listrak whenever analytics support is needed.
- Provide insights & recommendations on client’s customer data by building custom data visualizations, identifying what data fields to use & highlighting areas of opportunities for new data to maximize their use of Listrak CRM and other platforms.
- Assist with data validation efforts to ensure client’s data enables accurate findings & insights for Listrak CRM
- Deliver regular reporting and analysis documentation to clients and present findings or test results in person or via conference calls
- Report on key metrics, analyzing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based on available analytics data within the Listrak CRM
- Research industry trends to stay up-to-date to successfully support clients and collaborate with team members on data focused best practices
- Understand the client’s data model & table structures within the platforms
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, with concentration in Marketing, Business, or a similar fields of study
- 4+ years experience analyzing consumer behavior and marketing or eCommerce data
- Proficient to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- 3+ year(s) experience with: eCommerce marketing channels, web analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics), data visualization tools (i.e. Tableau) and data languages (i.e. SQL)
- Proven strength in QA’ing, interpreting, analyzing, synthesizing, and reporting on large data sets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in one on one and group settings
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize problem resolutions