Merchant Solutions Representatives are responsible for responding to customer inquiries accurately and in a time sensitive manner. The representative will work both individually and in a team setting taking calls, emails and requests through an internal tracking system from merchants and sales groups of CardConnect.
- Responds to phone calls, emails and requests from merchants, agents and internal departments.
- Handles account updates including bank account changes, demographic updates and pricing adjustments.
- Individual identifies issues and solutions while working within the scope of responsibility to solve problems.
- Works collaboratively with other Merchant Solutions team members to resolve issues with the ability to escalate critical issues to management when necessary.
- Communicates with sales partners and internal departments to understand and relay questions and resolutions in regards to merchant processing.
- High school Diploma required, college degree preferred
- Detail-oriented, team player with good organizational, problem solving, and communication skills.
- Previous Customer Service and/or Data Entry experience, financial services/banking industries preferred.
- Strong phone etiquette and center experience preferred.
- This position requires dynamic individuals with time management skills and the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and systems.
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS outlook and familiar with Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome.
- Ability to type 80+ desired; 60 wpm required.
- 401(k) program with up to 4% company match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free snacks, drinks, premium coffee and weekly free lunches
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
** Awarded 2018 #1 Top Workplace by Philly.com in the mid-size category!!