As the On-call Concierge, you will create a positive experience by providing outstanding customer service to guests, residents clients and prospects. You will ensure that the lobby, entry ways and front desk are clean and organized at all times; sign for deliveries and packages; and accept service requests from residents. Your responsibilities will also include contacting emergency services in the event of an emergency, monitoring visitor parking and handling noise complaints from residents.
This is an "On-call" Concierge position. Shifts and Locations may vary. We're looking for customer service oriented individuals who are flexible and are actively looking for flexibility. We're ideally looking for folks who are in the DC metro area, that are available to pick up shifts on a need-by-need basis at least 4-5 days per week. Shifts vary from 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm and 11pm-7am. Pay-rate is non-negotiable $13.25/hr. This is a great way to get your foot in the door. We actively promote from within!
- Maintain an excellent customer service relationship by adhering to the Capitol Concierge Inc. standards
- Adhere to the CCI Standard Operating Procedures
- Ensuring the lobby, entry ways, and front desk is clean and organized at all times
- General housekeeping tasks: dusting, cleaning glass doors, sweeping entryways, etc.
- Maintain any Community Refreshment Areas: coffee, water, continental breakfast, etc.
- Answering the telephone, providing information, forwarding calls and taking messages when necessary
- Routinely inspect community amenity areas for trash, cleanliness, and lighting
- Signing for deliveries and packages and tracking on the community Package Log
- Distributing and assisting residents with packages
- Accepting service requests from residents and logging appropriately
- Ensuring that all apartment keys are accounted for and secure during shift per Access Management standards
- When necessary, issuing keys to residents or other associates.
- Monitoring visitor parking areas and issuing parking passes (if applicable)
- Receive and distribute dry cleaning to residents (if applicable)
- Track, monitor and inspect amenity areas when rented by residents
- Handle noise complaints presented by residents after normal leasing office business hours
- Contact emergency services in the event of a fire or other incident requiring fire, medical, or police attention
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty well. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required.
High School Graduate, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
3+ years’ experience in Hospitality/Customer Service or related field preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret all forms of information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to accept and learn from constructive criticism
- Must be well organized
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be team oriented but able to work independently on occasion
- Must demonstrate tact and diplomacy
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be efficient
- Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Proficient Computer Knowledge required
- Microsoft Office Suite 2013 and above
- Building Link/Key Link knowledge is a plus
Dress Code: (Polished, pressed, clean cut)
Concierges must wear a Black Suit, White Collared/Button up shirt, Conservative necktie and dress shoes.