- Four year college degree from an accredited institution, preferably in a business related field
- Solid proficiency in Word & Excel
- Strong analytical, organizational, & communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
Physical Environmental Factors:
Office environment with computer and telephone
Purpose and Objective:
Provide the best possible customer service support for Pictsweet's marketing program by processing, editing, and monitoring customer orders, inquiries and requests.
- Receive, process, edit and monitor customer orders received via EDI, fax or phone.
- Responsible for VMI - Analyze customer inventory and create replenishment orders in accordance with customer inventory and service guidelines.
- Ensure highest possible service is maintained for our customers.
- Solve customer service problems.
- Communicate efficiently with appropriate company personnel, brokers, customers and distribution warehouses regarding customer service issues.
- Consistently monitor customer requirements and focus on reducing exposure to deductions or penalties
- Edit and mail invoices. Ensure timely processing of order corrections to expedite billing process.
- Prepare, enter into system, and edit military delivery tickets to include breakdown of military and distributor invoices.
- Maintain file on customer purchase orders and invoices.
- Communicate outgoing orders to distribution warehouse and to brokers.