LifeWay is one of the world’s largest providers of Christian resources. Voted one of 2018 Forbes' Best Midsize Employers and Best Midsize Employers for Women, the campus is located in the heart of Nashville, Tennessee. Our headquarters team leads, produces, and delivers biblical solutions to fulfill the mission and vision of LifeWay's ministry.
The Analyst - Consumer Analytics & Insights engages with marketing strategists to provide segmented consumer information in support of LifeWay's emerging ministry initiatives.
- Leverage LifeWay's analytical tools to excavate extensive customer data sets
- Superior analytical capabilities in acquiring, mining, and manipulating large amounts of data from multiple sources
- Distilling data into useful, actionable insights for use by multiple layers of leadership and staff
- Prepare targeted consumer results for appropriate print and digital venues
- Provide timely analysis of campaign effectiveness
- Collaborate with marketing strategists to identify and refine insights to maintain a high level customer retention
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Data Science, Data Analytics, Market Research
- Master's degree, preferred
- Strong competency in using SQL, SAS, MicroStrategy or comparable software
- Advanced Microsoft Excel formulas, functions, pivots and charts along for delivery of clear reporting
- Expertise in customer research development and interpretation
- Experience in Omni-channel marketing analytics
- Data analysis using SAS, MicroStrategy, SQL or similar business intelligence software
- Member or attending an evangelical Christian church