LifeWay is one of the world’s largest providers of Christian resources. Voted one of 2018 Forbes' Best Midsize Employers and Best Midsize Employers for Women, the campus is located in the heart of Nashville, Tennessee. Our headquarters team leads, produces, and delivers biblical solutions to fulfill the mission and vision of LifeWay's ministry.
The Finance Manager leads a team that provides timely, insightful financial and business analytics, KPI's, forecasts, and metrics across a broad range of business and ministry areas. The leader must lead through complexity in support of LifeWay's emerging ministry initiatives including being instrumental in developing and advancing the reporting structure in MicroStrategy, LifeWay's new BI platform.
- Directs the development, analyses, and interpretation of reports
- Protects and enhances team culture of high value, service-focused financial professionals
- Provides framework and processes to assist in developing financial impacts for divisional strategies and business plans
- Create environment and framework for creative problem solving
- Leads in developing annual divisional budget
- Develops tools to evaluate new and current strategies
- Master's degree in business administration with emphasis in finance or accounting
- 5-7 years of experience leading a team of professionals
- Extensive experience using Business Intelligence platforms, system implementation experience a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and related finance oriented programs
- Extensive budgeting and forecasting experience
- Experience building and executing enterprise level initiatives
- Member or attending an evangelical Christian church, growing in individual faith walk