LifeWay is one of the world’s largest providers of Christian resources. Voted one of 2018 Forbes' Best Midsize Employers and Best Midsize Employers for Women, the campus is located in the heart of Nashville, Tennessee. Our headquarters team leads, produces, and delivers biblical solutions to fulfill the mission and vision of LifeWay's ministry.
The Digital Marketing Manager leads the Digital Marketing team in the development of a comprehensive marketing strategy for LifeWay.com that grows channel revenue, along with additional critical metrics, while extending digital marketing services to ministry teams to support priority initiatives.
- Leads a team of digital marketing strategists in ongoing marketing planning around merchandising, social media, pay-per-click, display, search engine optimization, content marketing and analytics in cohesive efforts driving channel growth
- Develops and implements individualized professional growth plans for each team member relevant to their respective marketing disciplines and assignments
- Supports priority ministry team initiatives by leveraging Digital Marketing team capabilities to deliver plans for each assignment
- Increases capacity by evaluating and improving processes through which the Digital Marketing team accomplishes work
- Maintains a marketing technology road map encompassing systems & tools in which LifeWay.com is currently invested
- Offers recommendations for future investments and develops plans for deploying and leveraging each system
- Elevates awareness of digital marketing capabilities and advancements via regular training through LifeWay's Marketing Community of Practice
- Master's degree in marketing, communications, or eCommerce
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in eCommerce, $20M+ channel marketing/analytics, and leadership of people and projects
- Retail digital marketing background strongly preferred
- Experience in multi-channel organization, preferred
- B2B required, B2C preferred
- Membership or attendance at an evangelical Christian church