Located in the heart of Nashville, Tennessee, our headquarters team leads, produces, and delivers biblical solutions to fulfill the mission and vision of LifeWay.
- This is a full time position, Monday-Friday, daytime hours
- No relocation assistance provided for this position
- For more information about LifeWay, please visit lifeway.jobs
- Builds and maintains positive and effective relationships with customers
- Provides customers with pricing, scheduling, shipping and other applicable information
- Promotes and recommends additional or other resources, events and services
- Provides guidance and direction for using resources, products and solutions
- Demonstrates a servant's heart and a passion to serve others, Christ, and the church
- Actively attending a local evangelical church and participating in events and/or ministries that serve your church - Required.
- High school graduate or GED - Required
- Minimum one (1) year customer service experience - Required
- Written and verbal communication (articulate and effective communication, including pleasant voice tone)
- Excellent computer skills (ability to navigate data entry systems, internet, basic online support)
- Ability to multi-task and utilize excellent organizational skills